Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Last day at villa Garfield, surfers paradise

David:

Today is our last day in surfers paradise. We just found out that Ian had skype on his computer. As I am writing this steph is talking to her grandma pender back home in lethbridge and we are watching Monday night football live. We have talked to alot of family back home today which has been really great.

Our car rental is confirmed to pick up tomorrow and take us to our next destination noosa.

Steph:
We are having so much fun talking to everyone on skype! It's really strange to be able to talk to everyone on the other side of the world. We are getting ready to head out to noosa tomorrow and later today we are off to tamborine mountain to check it out.

More on our adventures tomorrow!

D&S

1 comment:

Kenna said...

I'm on skype - I think my nickname is kennakins...add me sometime!